Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Baseball Pics: NW Houston family photographer

Last week I got to take pictures of the most adorable little T-Ball player!  Austin is four years old and just started T-Ball this season.  His mom wasn't too keen on the "normal" pictures provided by the team, so she asked me to take some of him "just being a kid."

We met at Bear Creek Park and ran around their baseball fields all morning.  We climbed stairs and trees, got into the dirt, and played on bleachers.  It was great!

I had a really difficult time deciding which photos I liked the best (a common problem with adorable children), but here are a handful of my favorites:







3 comments:

  1. Jacob DanksOctober 25, 2010

    Some wonderful shots here, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very pleased to find this site. I definitely enjoyed reading every little bit of it and I have it bookmarked to check out new stuff posted regularly.Photographs and pictures of sun

    ReplyDelete