Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Erica, Gene, and the kiddos: Family Photographer

I first photographed Erica and her bunch last year, and I gotta say, I love them.  They never try to be anything they are not.

Erica lets the kids run free, and it really helps to create an honest depiction of everyone.  Sure, they sit down (for a minute, at most) to make sure everyone is in the same frame for at least ONE shot, but for the majority of the time, I am just taking photos of a family at play.

We met at the Oyster Creek Park in Sugarland, TX, and I was pleasantly surprised to see the Bernar Venet Sculptures that were removed from Herman Park.  (little joys)  :)




She's growing her hair out like Rapunzel...

Erica called him "stoic"

Dance!


He made it across the rocks-

Lovely family


No comments:

Post a Comment