Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Danielle, Matt and the kiddos: Family Photographer


I know Danielle and Matt from John Wesley United Methodist Church, and I was honored that they asked me to take their family photos. 

Danielle is throwing a Cars themed birthday bash for her two boys at the end of the summer and wanted images of each boy on the invitations... what a spectacular reason to arrange some family photos!  As with most families of younger children, we took a few family-posed-images and then let the kids run free.  (There's really no use arguing when a park is in view... everyone's happier this way- trust me!)

Looks like trouble!

Oh how I wish he was making the "uh-oh" face instead of sampling the "bark ice cream" brother was making-



Cutie-patootie on the left and muscle-man on the right!


No comments:

Post a Comment