Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Tarin+Vince: Engagement Photographer

Tarin and Vince were a pleasure to photograph!  Although Tarin admitted her last formal portrait was probably for school pictures, she is a dancer and movement in front of the camera was no problem at all!  (I love photographing dancers)  ;)

There was an obvious chemistry between these two, and that made the session even more amazing to capture.  (My job really is awesome.)

Tarin asked for an "industrial" location, so we headed to the third ward for some texture and contrast.  I'm really glad she requested this, because it's something I have been wanting to do for a while now.  I just think there is something so striking about putting people in new and unexpected destinations.


So sweet :)


I love the colors here-



True performer

Such a pretty couple!



Dancing in front of the Taqueria!

Partners for life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment