Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Brandy & Byron: Baby Shower

I loved that Brandy and Byron decided to have a co-ed baby shower.  I've always thought that maternity was about a growing family, not about a woman having a baby, so it was nice to have everyone there to celebrate.  :)

When I walked into the hotel meeting room, I was pleasantly surprised to see it had been converted in a Parisian circus!  Brandy did all the designing, and she did a fabulous job of it!  Cotton candy, animal crackers, candy apples and all the appropriate decor!

Brandy's honorary sisters were donned with "Aunt" shirts and ran the party with fun games about the expecting couple.  Winners were awarded some pretty nifty gifts- including a festive margarita set- now that's fun!







The "sisters"

I loved that they signed the inside of this book as the guest-sign-in




Could there be two happier expecting parents?

No comments:

Post a Comment