Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Shea+Elizabeth+Brooks: Newborn Photographer

This was my first newborn shoot, and I think it was a complete success!  Shea and Elizabeth did their homework before the shoot and kept the house nice and warm to coax little Brooks into sleeping.  Shea was also a champ and downloaded a "white noise" app... probably the best dollar he ever spent!  It brought an instant calm over Brooks!

Elizabeth had a collection of textured boxes, baskets and blankets, so they added dimension and variety to our little shoot.  I couldn't get enough of his little knit hats!

Grandma was even present to put in her two-sense and swooned over her new grandson!  (I'm sure you will too)

What a beautiful momma!



Dad played baseball in school-


I'm kind of in love with this juxtaposition

"the boys"

Proud Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment