Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Mark+Alex+Samantha: Family Photographer

A few months ago, I photographed newborn, Brooke, in his parent's country-feel town home.  Little did I know, there was another adorable newborn just next door!

Samantha's parents waited until she was 3 months to take some formal portraits of her, so they were quite different than Brooke's photos.  Our little girl was alert and watching the entire time.

Alex had a couple of great baskets and tutus to choose from, and I brought along my green suitcase to add some diversity to the project.  Although Mark wasn't a huge fan of the fluffy skirts, I -of course- adored them!
This open-ended basket worked so well




I dare you not to crack a smile..

Samantha's animals love her!

Pretty in pink

2 comments:

  1. OOOOOHHHHHH............how precious!! I love them all!!! What a perfect little angel!!

    XOXO,
    Auntie Piper

    ReplyDelete