Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Margaret: Houston Maternity Photographer

This shoot was particularly special to me; it was my very first maternity shoot!  The lucky lady (besides me being the one to capture it all) is a woman named, Margaret.  She is so tall and lovely, and was actually my "big sis" my very first year on the Lariette dance team at Westfield High School!

I was so pleased Margaret wanted to bring her husband, Chris, along for the shoot.  Maternity is more than just the woman and her "baby bump," it's a growing family!  The two of them were really great despite the cold weather.  Well, Margaret was fine, but Chris and I were admittedly a "bit chilled."  :)

I look forward to more maternity shoots- I really enjoyed seeing the love of a developing family!


I love how adoring this papa is...



What a jokester!

Margaret had a blast on the swings! "I never get to do anything fun since I'm pregnant!"

These two crack me up!

Again- adoring father.

Luckily, with Valentine's Day around the corner, I was able to supply some heart-shaped donuts!

...Margaret seemed to like them.  :)

2 comments:

  1. melissa harrisFebruary 14, 2011

    Love the two of them on the swings. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret FaganFebruary 15, 2011

    Thank you again Crystal; I love the pics!!! Your work is brilliant! I had such a fabulous time in the below 30 degree weather lol.

    ReplyDelete