Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Marilyn: Houston model photographer

Marilyn is a young lady I shot last week.  She arranged for the hairstylist, Billy, and I to meet her near dowtown at her mother's place of business.  Her hair was in curls when I first arrived, and we discussed what she would be wearing and what her objectives were for the shoot while Billy teased and set her locks.

Marilyn needed some updated headshots for the photogenic portion of her pageant competitions, so that was our primary goal.  I applied her makeup and we were off!

Check out Billy at http://www.onsitehairdesign.webs.com/, and keep up with Marilyn on Youtube.com/user/mtertainments.

She wins my vote for "most photogenic!"

a casual updo from Billy


another makeup change from me...


Hah!  She completely played up this little-girl-do!

-and all grown up!


No comments:

Post a Comment