Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Fishnet Fashion: Houston Fashion Photographer


This was my second attempt at fashion photography, and I have to say... I'm really developing a taste for it! 

I set up a simple white backdrop and used all natural light from a nearby window to create the uneven shading on our model's face. 

It was Shelly's idea to use the fishnet, and I just love the way we were able to play with it- a twist on the classic beauty shot.  Because this shoot was focused on her face, we were able to really accentuate those eyes of hers- completely doe-like!







2 comments:

  1. It's really nice to see you still pushing your creative envelope and shooting stuff like this - not just the traditional portrait stuff! Very nice pics Crystal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa HarrisJanuary 10, 2011

    I love this!

    ReplyDelete