Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Natalie and Ryan: NW Houston Engagement Photographer

Natalie is a girl whom I actually grew up dancing with.  She is a phenomenal, competitive swimmer and has met her match: Ryan... a tall basketball player with the brightest blue eyes I've ever seen.  The two of them will be getting married on a cruise ship sometime next year, and they wanted engagement shots done super-early so they could "send out invites with enough time for people to save for the trip."

The three of us met downtown at around 9am to shoot at Hermann Park.  (which I love, by the way- there is such a variety of texture!)  We took a small hike on the hidden trails, gallivanted around the Japanese gardens, climbed in and out of sculptures, and only disturbed one homeless person.  (It was an accident!  We thought the little Japanese hut was nice too.)


Natalie incorporated subtle peacock colors to match their wedding theme!


I love how these colors are so bold!




I know you felt gay, but thanks for humoring me on this one, Ryan.  :)

This one was their idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment