Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas after Christmas: Houston Family Photographer

Ashley e-mailed me the morning of our shoot and asked about my availability for that day... luckily, I had a last-minute cancellation and we were able to coordinate our schedules!  I laughed when she told me the photos were for Christmas cards, but who sends them out before Christmas anyways?

Ashley has an invitation business here in Houston and does gorgeous work; I highly recommend her for specialty printing such as cards and invites.  (www.myurbaninvites.com)

By the way, this family is just absolutely adorable, and I am completely convinced that they belong in a Colgate commercial- check out those pearly whites!


Christmas book narrated by Grandma

What a cutie patootie!


What a feat: 2 adults, a baby and 2 dogs all in the same frame!

No comments:

Post a Comment