Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Manvel: Houston Family Photographer

This particular family has an annual tradition of getting family portraits made to hang on the wall.  (I love that they get the whole family together!)  I even got to view some of past years photos while I waited for everyone to finish getting ready- Manvel is a little drive from Tomball... so I arrived a touch early.

Although everyone was a bit worried about how yesterday's torrential downpour and the recent cold weather would affect the photos, Mom and Dad's property offered lots of great locales.  "Go ahead and trample that ivy; it'll grow back next year!"  I love people who aren't afraid to get dirty!




After taking all the traditional family photos, I told the kids to run around for a bit while I snapped a few shots of them.  They gladly obliged, and I ended up with some of my favorite photos of the day!



Oh- one more surprise: a puppy! Jeannie was completely baffled when everyone encouraged her to sit down for a personal birthday picture... then they brought out the puppy!



No comments:

Post a Comment