Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Kim and Boone: Houston Wedding Photographer

Kim and Boone had an amazing wedding out at the George Ranch in Richmond, TX.  It was a beautiful sunny day, but just a touch chilly.  Kim and her girls were absolute troopers with their sleeveless dresses, and we were able to take lots of outdoor pictures because of their good attitudes.

David assisted me and caught memorable moments with the guys, while I spent most of my time hanging out with the gals. 

The reception was held at the Burning Pear at the Marriott Hotel in Sugarland.  The food was phenomenal, and the service was superb.  (I even told the waiter to kiss the chef for me!)

The day was full of so many beautiful smiles that I left still jumping with happiness at the soul-fulfilling day.

I love special touches like these bridesmaids' coordinating shoes!


Kim's dress was STUNNIG!


These were the flowers that brought tears to Kim's eyes-

This isn't an anger fist... it's a fist of anticipation!



I love that she looks like she's bathing in the sun!



What a beautiful bride!





A quick run-through... practice makes perfect!



Kim's father actually performed the ceremony... truly sentimental.

Flower girl and ring bearer



A cake in two parts: you woulda never EVER known this was a disaster avoided!
I had such a great time at this wedding, and I can't wait to take Kim and Boone's wedding portraits!

No comments:

Post a Comment