Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Whip your hair: Houston model photographer

So, Dezarae humored me with another shoot.

I entitle this one: "Whip your hair" (for obvious reasons).  The goal was to get as much focus on Dezarae's face while still catching the movement of her hair.  I wanted the hair to be blurry to showcase the movement, but Dez's face to be in focus... so we could see her pretty mug.  :)  ..It proved to be a bit of a challenge- despite how fun it was.

(I think next time I will add a flash and sacrifice some movement for a stagnant, clear shot)

After looking at the images, I realized just how many times Dez had to whip her hair- I'm not really sure how she didn't develop a case of whip lash after this shoot!  What a trooper.
My single favorite shot of the collection-







How amazingly serene does she look here?

No comments:

Post a Comment