Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hailey: Houston model photographer



Hailey is a gorgeous model who recently relocated to Houston from Dallas and needed updated photos for her modeling portfolio.

She is a soft-spoken and mild mannered girl, but I think she has great potential to book lots of modeling work in the future.  She was well-prepared, took direction well, and was wonderfully polite.  What more could you ask for?

Hailey had a great all-American girl look- Just naturally beautiful. 

If I shoot with her again, I think I may request a MUA (make-up artist) or hairstylist to give us a bit more diversity and texture in her pictures.  She has that "quiet beauty" look down, but I'd love to see what else she has up her sleeve!
My mom is a rockstar for finding these suitcases at a second-hand shop!


I couldn't get enough of this mod take on the 20's

Hailey even humored me with a little dance... thanks for making my day!


No comments:

Post a Comment