Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Monique and Adrian: Dallas Engagement Photographer

Monique and Adrian are a couple that photographers dream of!  Monique says she did some modeling "back in her pageant days," and Adrian says he's not done anything professional, but man... these two knew how to work the camera!

We met in Dallas (the biggest city between Oklahoma City and Houston) and walked around downtown to get some amazing shots!  Although Mo and Adrian didn't get into town until after 5am (they stayed at a hotel over "night"), both of them were ready and looking clean!  Again, I love that they chose to coordinate and not match.

Mo was beyond prepared and brought with a look-book of images she wanted to duplicate (helpful to me, so I knew exactly what she was going for).  I hope you enjoy these images as much as I enjoyed taking and editing them!








We had some fun in their OU gear

You can only get images like this when you improv!

No comments:

Post a Comment