Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Elizabeth: Houston Model Photographer

Elizabeth was an absolute pleasure to work with!  She was a well-mannered young woman who took direction VERY well.  "Hey, hold this book... okay- now the pencil.. now... look over there- yeah- now back at me with just your eyes... now be more manly..."  :)  I loved it!

She even followed along with my crazy ideas to paint a mustache on her... AND brought grape flavored cigars to complete the man vs woman look.  (Why is it they make grape flavored cigars...?)

Anyways, Elise Artistry provided the airbrushing and makeup, and did a phenomenal job of transforming this girl into a life-sized doll!  (Check out her website- she has great rates)

We started with some basic headshots...

She really made those "nerdy" glasses look great!


What a beauty!

I really love how this image makes me laugh-

The hat was the perfect touch... oh yeah- and an old blazer from my Aunt Linda!

No comments:

Post a Comment