Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Felicia: Houston Model Photographer

Felicia won my heart right away.  She heard about me through a friend who's daughter's birthday I photographed at the end of last year.  (You may remember Jaelyn's one year old Princess and the frog bash!)

Well, Felicia loved Jaelyn's photos and asked me to take some headshots, dance and model pics for her (this is right up my ally, folks).  :)  I loved talking dance with her and I think we got some amazing shots!

This girl is phenomenal, and she is going places.  :)

We started with the basic "beauty" headshots...

..then went to a nearby park for some amazing dance photos!

I love jumps.


Some jewelry inspired this African portion of the shoot




Felicia loves bright colors, and SO DO I!

Perfect model poses.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment