Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Gypsy: Houston model photographer

This past weekend I was able to work with another model, Bekah, who is located in NE Houston -about a 45min drive away from me.  Bekah contacted me in a bit of a panic the morning of the shoot- her MUA had canceled just hours before we were supposed to begin... I sure hate when that happens.  I told our lovely model not to fret; I have make up, she has make up, we'll make something work.  :)

Bekah had a definite theme in mind for her shoot: gypsy.  (Something close to my heart)  ;)  She had a fortune teller spin on the theme and, through a combined effort, we were able to compose a pretty convincing scene in her apartment: crystals, candles, tarot cards, a crystal ball and scarves galore.








1 comment:

  1. Love the gypsy look and Bekah did an awesome job. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete