Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Kitra & Terrance: Houston Wedding Photographer

Kitra and Terrance are a delightful couple that already have a lifetime of memories together.  Their lives have been intertwined for quite some time- most evident of their 18 year-old son in the ceremony!

I met up with Kitra and a few bridesmaids in Cypress, TX before we headed to South Houston for the ceremony.  Houston traffic was strong on this Friday before spring break, but luckily, a test run the day before warned everyone to leave a bit early.  :)

Kitra was a lovely bride and had a whole army to take care of her in the dressing room!  The ceremony was held in the evening, so we were unable to take any group photos outdoors, but I definitely feel like we caught the essence of the day.

Kitra before we left for the venue...

Some details of her lovely dress...


So many dresses!

That army I was talking about-



Kitra and Terrance's wedding had some very classic touches.

The candy bar was a big hit!




I love how the grooms always appear to be so confused!



..did I mention I love dancing?

I've never seen so many women excited about the bouquet toss!


No comments:

Post a Comment