Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Alyssa: Houston Senior Pictures

Alyssa is definitely the most adventurous senior I've ever photographed!  I had a blast with her and her mom, Isabella, this past weekend.

Alyssa began the shoot by wading  through the creek at Telge park.  She followed it up with some barefooted hiking, sitting in a hole, and climbing a tree.  I admired her bravery (and mischievousness) and smiled as Isabella followed nearly every step.  It is so obvious where Alyssa gets the adventure from!

The three of us powered through the shoot like a set of musketeers.  We shot at Telge, headed to the railroad tracks, set up in front of a bright blue garage door Isabella spotted, and even had time to go feed the ducks!

The day ended perfectly with a delicious Smoothie King smoothie.  Ahhh.. a hard day's work deserves a sweet treat!




Climbing trees... sitting in holes...

...looking for railroad spikes


This girl is too cool.

Tattoos are so often hit or miss... I really liked Alyssa's


I bet she's the first senior to ever feed ducks for her pictures!

I swear this shot could be an advert for American Eagle...

..the adventurous twosome

No comments:

Post a Comment