Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Shannon: Houston Senior Photographer

I had an amazing time with this classic beauty; she was so easy to work with!  Shannon has a million dollar smile, amazing red hair and an easy-going attitude.  Needless to say, she made my job a breeze.

We met at Telge park, and Shannon had a small team to help with wardrobe- Mom, Dad, sister-in-law and her cutie-patootie nephew, who made an unforgettable appearance in the formal portion of our shoot!  (Have I ever mentioned how much I love personal touches?)

Shannon is attending A&M after graduation (following family tradition), and my guess is she is going to do splendidly!

Umm.. her hair is amazing, right?

Gig 'em!

One for mom-

ADORABLE!





I loved this casual, little dress-


We went for a little hike and found an awesome old tree-


No comments:

Post a Comment