Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Rachel+Daniel+Elara: Houston Family Photographer


Rachel contacted me and requested a "typical Texas family portrait."  Although the sincerity of her desire seemed to make her laugh, she wanted me to photograph her, her husband, and their baby girl, Elara, in a field of bluebonnets. 

I'm not sure if any other state has a similar, standard model for family portraits, but I'm fairly certain that every Texan has starred in at least one of these photos.

Yay, tradition.  Yay, Texas.

What a beautiful family!

...such a precious baby girl


This girl has so much attitude!


Although this probably wasn't the picture they had in mind... I love it.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting! very interesting! and this baby looks like an angel. I Hope he turns out to be one. He's so much close to it. I love all of the photos and your blog is interesting. Thank you very much for sharing your work with the world. This world needs good photographers. Or passionate photographers to be exact.

    ReplyDelete