Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Courtney and Dean: Houston engagement photographer

This past weekend, I met Courtney and Dean at the Mercer Arboretum for their engagement pictures.  I had never been to the botanical gardens, but the locale did not disappoint- everything was green and in bloom thanks to some recent rain.

These two warned me that they were a little uncomfortable and needed help being posed, but I think they did great!  I don't really like to take photos that are too posed anyways, so we were able to find a natural groove after a while.

Courtney smiled and laughed the whole time!  She said it was nerves, but what a way to cover nervousness!  She has an absolutely beautiful smile, and I think she must have a lot of joy in her life to smile and laugh so genuinely for an entire shoot.  :)


I love the look on Dean's face!


Courtney is such a ham!

She BEGGED Dean to make funny faces... definite school teacher! 

Courtney also requested at least one jump shot...  :)

Absolutely gorgeous.



..the absolute only "serious" shot from the whole day

Gig 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment